Welcome to the homepage of Samuel House Ministries. We are devoted to bringing the message of Christ crucified to God’s people. Take a look around our site and you will find many resources to enable you to know Jesus Christ and equip you to be Christ's overcoming witness in these last days.
Our Mission: To proclaim and explain Christ crucified - The mystery and majesty of God
Do Christians Have Two Natures?Downoad our ebook
How To Stop Practicing SinDownoad our ebook
Click the links below to view new information throughout the site.
- Teaching Tract #58: From Slaves of Sin to Slaves of Righteousness
- Teaching Tract #59: The Doctrine of the Forked Tongue
- Teaching Tract #60: The Case of the Unbelieving Believer
- Teaching Tract #61: The Beauty of Holiness
- Teaching Tract #62: Love - The Crowning Fruit of Discipleship
- Question & Answer #49: Many Christians think there is something crucial missing in the church today. How does the message of the cross address this?
- Question & Answer #50: Why is it not enough to just believe that I am a new creation in Christ? Why must I also believe that I no longer have a sin nature?
- Question & Answer #51: I feel defeated as a Christian because I keep falling into the same compromising sin over and over again. Can I ever be freed from my deeply ingrained, sinful habit?
- Bible Study for Christ's Disciples #5: How To Stop Practicing Sin
- A Prophetic Vision: The River - A Warning for America
- Scripture Songs: Be Anxious For Nothing
“We preach Christ crucified… the power of God and the wisdom of God.”
1 Corinthians 1:23-24
“I determined that while I was with you I would speak of nothing else but Jesus Christ and His crucifixion." 1 Corinthians 2:2”
1 Corinthians 2:2
“Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not in cleverness of speech, so that the cross of Christ would not be robbed of its power.”
1 Corinthians 1:17
“We are convinced that one (Christ) died for all, and therefore all died.”
2 Corinthians 5:14
“Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death?”
“We know that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our sinful nature might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin.”
“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live but Christ lives in me, and the life which I now live in the body I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself up for me.”
“In Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, in the removal of your sinful nature, by the circumcision done by Christ.”